Saturday, September 8, 2012

the actual;

My Actual Day - 7 Sept

My birthday dinner this year is a little special.
Uncle Phoon brought me to somewhere unusual.
We had a 6 course dinner and the ambience was great.





















 A lil surprise from the THE CLAN (:






 Thank you Glen <3

"Classy Luscious And Noteworthy"

The Clan Restaurant
No. 18/20 Bukit Pasoh Rd,
Singapore 089832

Tel: 62222084
Website: www.theclanrestaurant.com
Email: reservation@theclanrestaurant.com

*****************************************************************************

Off to Zouk to meet the girls for the awesome night!
My first flaming ferrari which ran really fast in my blood.

Great night with the great company! :D


Thank you val, mingzhi, lokwei, nana, mabel, glen and ben!
"Tonight..... we are young...... "





No comments:

Post a Comment