Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Busy Semester

My last semester yet the most busy! It wasn't that bad for the past few semesters as there were no weekly report to be written. This semester was rather different. We had to do reports weekly and almost all weekend used up for the assignments! Well, partially because of my bad planning and mindset. NEVERMIND! This will be over soon... Looking forward to graduating and there will then comes freedom!!!!!!!!!!

At a blink of eyes, I would be 30 years old soon. For this 6years, I should draw out a "business plan" for my life. Like... what aim should I put on myself? *Brainstorm* Hmm....

Was checking out Note II and had already done my booking for the titanium color. Although white looks more lady like, it doesn't look as appealing as titanium. *dream dream*

Got to plan and sleep earlier these day. I don't want my skin to get worst. It will be so difficult to maintain after that and no matter how many SKs I apply... IT WILL NOT HELP!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment