Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Changes



As our lives keep changing, we have to keep up with the foot step and move on. I guess my life revolved more on work. But I'll still try to write so other personal matters too! Since we say "work-life balance", I'll separate my topic into "work" & "life".

Work: 

Currently tasked with two overwhelming projects which kept me so busy and I can't remember when is the last time I left work on time. This month, I re-contracted with the company again. I guess it's a little due to the comfort level of work and difficult interviews which I've decided to stay on for a while more.

Agnes & Adelene told me that they would like me to focus on only global supplier management which is more of my interest. The biggest portion of this project now is to reduce the lead time of applications. With better knowledge at this area, we would ask lesser questions to Adelene and report directly to Agnes on work matters. Well, I'm not sure if this is better off now but I guess I'll be happier this way. I guess without much logistics background it's still difficult for me to understand how suppliers think. Hope this is really a big stone down.

So happy that Carrie is working in the same company as me too! We can meet up often for lunch and gossip about anything and everything! We decided to meet "chu 1, 15" for salad day!

Life:

Went for a short getaway to KL.
There was an teenage couple that irritates us on the trip just because they thinks that they are on "First class" seats. Trying to lay back when there is already not much space at our end, arghs! But overall the trip was still enjoyable as we tried new stuff & got lost together!


ON THE COACH ~ 5 HRS RIDE!
NEW FLAVOR!
Our dinner for the 2 nights, best zi-cha ever!
KIASU ME!


MDM KWAN - BEST NASI LEMAK!
I'm quite full but still finished the whole plate! Every single bit is so nice!
Fresh coconut mixed in the rice, tender chicken, onion with ikan ibis, hard boil egg which is quite soft and chicken floss!
 
FAN OF VNC!
I love these colored shoes, unlike my usual self
to get these colours but they were so tempting on the shelf,
all on 20%! 
Furama Breakfast. 

Before we left, we went to get some delicious donuts from Krispy Kreme!


Thanks B for the planning of the trip with Elaine's recommendation! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment