Friday, May 3, 2013

Ramen Day!


It's labour day but he said it's "Partor" day. 
Went for lunch at Marutama ra-man (The Central) as I heard too much about it.
It was rated top in 2010. 
Decided to give it a try. Overall ramen is ok, just that portion is too big for a lady.
The charsiew was delicious! 
Luckily I've made a reservation... If not I will have to join the queue~

Movie was great. Was expecting Iron man to appear but waited like quite long
till I ask him.. ehh. WHY THE IRON MAN SO LONG HAVEN'T APPEAR?
then he laugh. Stupid me..! He bought "Identity Thief"tickets because I mentioned about the show before. But I thought, Bimbo show. Will be difficult to ask him to watch. That is why he doesn't want to me check in before the movie lar..... Anyway, which girl doesn't like surprises? (:

The UBER nice char siew!


His. 

mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment